Digital marketing allows dentists to directly connect with their current and prospective patients through online channels. With it, you can build brand awareness and lead generation, impacting your dental practice by attracting more business.
Eighty-six percent of marketers saw an increase in brand awareness by using one or more digital marketing channels. As the world embraces technology and the digital age, no dentist should overlook the power of digital marketing as a way to grow their practice.
Embracing Digital Marketing Now
Don’t let your dental practice lose out on revenue! Being slow to take on the digital marketing landscape could be hurting your business. Here’s why you should embrace digital now:
- Effective Lead Generation – Attract more patients and get more qualified leads that convert with targeted digital strategies.
- Gain Faster Returns – See immediate, positive effects on your revenue versus the long game of traditional advertising.
- Precise Targeting – Reach patients when and where it matters most with precise and relevant targeting. You can get granular with your ads and create more effective messaging to a specific group of people or segment of your audience.
- Easily Measurable – Success rates can be easily measured, tracked, and analyzed to make quick changes and ensure you aren’t wasting your marketing dollars.
- Reduced Marketing Costs – The average cost of a television ad is $342,000 for 30-seconds and $113,000 for a newspaper ad, while the cost of pay-per-click digital ads is $0.05 to $3.00 per qualified visitor.
Dental Digital Marketing Matters
Dentists are often slow to adapt to digital marketing, which could be hurting the growth of their practice. Digital marketing for dentists is a big step toward getting ahead of your competition. Here are some proven strategies that will boost your practice’s bottom line:
- Functional, Mobile-Responsive Website – When 75% of users judge a business’s credibility by the quality of their website, you want to showcase the best in functionality and design. Let your patients check offered services, pay their bills, and book appointments online —and be sure they can do this all from their mobile phones.
- Social Media Marketing – Social media offers opportunities to be more personal with your patients. You can get creative and show your authenticity by posting videos and customer testimonials.
- Email Marketing – Many dentists are slow to adopt email marketing, but it’s a great way to reach your target audience and build a meaningful customer experience with your existing patients to keep them coming back.
With so many highly effective ways to reach your patients, it’s a no-brainer to get started with digital marketing. Best of all, digital marketing is affordable, flexible, and engaging.
If you’re still not sure if digital marketing is the way to go for your dental practice and want to learn more, talk to one of our marketing experts in your industry. Contact us today for a free marketing assessment.